Madison Rising (ALBUM)

Madison Rising. Cover Album.
MADISON RISING
Band Name: Madison Rising
Genre: Rock, Patriotic
Format: CD

Rating: 3 out of 10.

This is my first time reviewing a music album for this blog. My friend passed me this CD and I decided to give it a listen after looking at it for two months and being off put by the flag-sniffing guy on the cover. It was very rock/grungy looking, so I decided to pop it into the CD player in the car on my way to school and work for the past two days.

Boy, was it just not my cup of tea. Don't get me wrong, being patriotic is alright....but that's just not me. I'm not a super 'American Pride' type of person, so it was hard to take an album like this for so long with the total American message. With every song literally being about this country, it was too much at once. Hallowed Ground, Right to Bear, and Honk If You Want Peace, are all super patriotic.

Just....whatever. Throw it all up in the air.
On top of that, it is a lot of generic rock sounding. If the patriotic message didn't get you, the bland vocals, non-existant bass part, unoriginal drum break-downs, and chorded guitar parts, definitely will make you want to turn it off. This is nothing more than mediocre background music that I would hear at an American rock rally. Maybe as background music at a Harley-Davidson dealership. I work at one, and this would be great background music to just kind of hear while you are shopping for an American-branded motorcycle.

This review was conducted as an honest opinion of the blogger, Kate Busto. In no way shape or form, does she take credit for the music. All words used are hers unless quoted and stated otherwise.Album was a gift from a friend and is not pirated material. All photos and gifs, that are not original, are either credited or with links back to original source, as also not to take credit to someone else's copyrighted works.

Comments

Popular Posts