The Shoddy Reviewer; Media Reviews by a Sarcastic Critic

21 March 2007. DVD covers sideways.
Photo by Bjorgvin Gudmundsson.
Here's a big hello to everyone. I've tried writing blogs in the past, but I've never found a topic I've actually cared to write about. Another reason was the other was an assignment for a college class, and I hated the "persona" my voice was. Whelp, screw it all, I say! I'm going to write this blog, how I want, when I want, and about something I actually really enjoy and do everyday.

Welcome to the Shoddy Reviewer. A blog about movies, books, and music reviewed by a sarcastic, snarky person who may or may not have a cat whose out to kill me. Every day I will bring you books, movies, or an album and just talk about it. I'll be a little tougher of a reviewer than most, I'm a harder to please person (at least I think so....) I'm up for suggestions you may have on movies, books, music, reviewing your grandma; whatever you please.

 Fair warning though, I'm not a doctor of reviews. What that means is, no I'm not some acclaimed critic, no I don't have a critiquing website, degree, or other accolades. Mearly, I love media. I'm a fourth year senior of graphic design and after taking tons of media and communication classes.....I made it my own person goal to be able to absorb so much media, I can get almost any cultural reference. This is where the reviews came in. I started them on Facebook, literally a couple days ago and have been blasting my newsfeed with me. My old roommate was like "START A BLOG!" .....and here we are. That story sounded longer in my head...and with more lasers.

Anyways, kick back, grab the popcorn....and its showtime!

Comments

Popular Posts